Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Bollywood Chronicles...Christmas Annoyed!

This is where it begins...

I toiled w/the idea of whether I should or shouldn't chronicle the irritating personality which exists in my life and decided, it is a part of my life, so why not. Why should Bollywood escape the truths which exist between me and the Universe?

Tonight, I will begin the Bollywood Chronicles...

ALL DAY LONG I had to listen to "Jingle Be
ll Bracelet"... ring-a-ringy, ching-a-chingy, twink-a-twinky...ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to office etiquette and a respect for personal soundlessness?

I politely remarked that that was "some kind of bracelet" that she was wearing and she just looked at me and proceeded to
ring on for the rest of day.

Yall, I know it Tis the Season & all that other crap, but must I listen to that EAR TRASH
ALL DAY LONG??? There should be a rule which states that if you wear EAR TRASH, you should be isolated to a sound-proof cubicle. Is that too much to ask, or am I being overly sensitive because I have absolutely 0(ZERO) tolerance for Bolly?

I'm just saying...





PS...Always remember, "Don't Blame it on the SUNSHINE...Blame it on the Boogie!"

5 comments:

  1. Umm there is a rule against distracting jewelry. Report Bolly to Interpol lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. llllllllllloooooooooooooooollllllllllll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Bollywood she needs to relocate to that new movie set that's coming to MIA..there she can do all da jingle and jangle!!!!Improper office etiquette in my book, LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete